Pinterest/Interest

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dreams

We've probably all written stories in which a character has a dream. Dreams are often crazy and difficult to understand. But dreams in stories have to relate to the story, perhaps to the plot or to a character's self-understanding. There's no revelation in this. We all know that.

We all know that dreams are a part of our sleeping life. Here's really what this post is about. Have you ever had a 'sweet' dream? I have never had a sweet dream. I don't know what one is. Each and every dream I remember ever having is full of frustration, incompetence, failure, and many other negative emotions or non-accomplishments. So, my question again is: have you ever had a sweet dream and, if you have, can you tell me about it. I'd like to know what a sweet dream is like.
Post a Comment