Pinterest/Interest

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Which is your favorite T.V. show?

I used to practically never watch television. But, since I've retired, I've watched a few programs that I enjoy. One is Ancient Aliens, another is Dancing With The Stars (I've only watched one series, but I enjoyed it quite a bit; I would love to have been a dancer, I guess.) But, as rediculous as it sounds, my favorite show is...Project Runway. Can you believe that? I mean, how lame can I be? But the show is just so full of interesting human interactions, tension, stress, hopes, dreams, true emotions...I love it. I've only watched one series (I'm now watching the new series that started a couple of weeks ago) but I looked forward to each show and who would win. Oh well...what's your favorite T.V. show, and why? Let us know.
Post a Comment