Pinterest/Interest

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Download my books for free

Well, I finally did it. I've self-published Only The Lonely on Amazon.com. Now I have two books available: OTL and Battles and other stories. I'm offering them for free: Battles will be available on March 8th and Only The Lonely will be available on March 9th.

Unfortunately I had a formatting problem with OTL. It's certainly readable as is, but most paragraphs are not indented. I attempted to fix the problem, but I don't think it worked. I believe the problem lies in my Word program. Somehow in trying to set my book up for Smashwords awhile back, I set my program default to Normal, which seems to be causing problems on Amazon. I've been unable to unset it from Normal. If anyone can tell me how to fix the problem, I would be grateful.

BTW, I'm published under the penname R Patrick Hughes. See my slideshow for links to Amazon.com. Thank you.

I hope you download each book and give them a read and let me know what you think. A review (good or bad) on Amazon would be appreciated.

I hope to have a third book out by this summer.
Post a Comment