Pinterest/Interest

Friday, March 23, 2012

I've received the famous "Liebster Blog *heart*" award.

My new blogging buddy Jeff Hargett at Strands of Pattern  has honored me with this award that I admit I needed a lot. He knew I was getting lonely in my little corner of the blogosphere.
Thank you, Jeff.



The rules are that you must

  1. Thank the person that nominated you on your blog and link back to them.
  2. Nominate up to five other blogs for the award.
  3. Let them know via a comment on their blog
  4. Post the award on your blog
Who will my victims be. They must have less than 200 followers. That leaves out a lot of my blogging friends.

1. Calling Shotgun
2. Diane Fordham
3. Jackson Porter
4. Kamille Elahi
5. Liam Guiney

13 comments:

Jeff Hargett said...

Just remember, eat the lobster, not the Liebster. :-)

Humberto Dib said...

Great blog, Richard.
Cheers from Argentina!
HD

Arlee Bird said...

You didn't have any questions to answer? When I got that they made me answer questions. Well, congratulations anyway, but I still think you got off easy.

Lee
The Dog Lived (and So Did I)
Wrote By Rote
An A to Z Co-host blog

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations!

Diane Fordham said...

Thank you Richard :-)

Emily R. King said...

Congrats! You deserve it. :)

David P. King said...

Congrats on the award! It's a good one. :)

Paula RC said...

Well Done Richard! A great blog you have here.

Talli Roland said...

Congrats on your award, Richard!

Rachna Chhabria said...

Congrats for the award. Its a nice one and you sure deserve it.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love that you chose victims. ;)

Unknown said...

I think I forgot to tell you, I posted reviews for both your books on goodreads. I finished both. Loved them!

Jessie Humphries said...

Congrats. You're a hit!