Pinterest/Interest

Friday, March 16, 2012

March Madness

I am not really into basketball. But my daughter wanted help in choosing brackets, so I came up with my bracketology to the Final Four. I know they're hard to read, but if you have the bracket breakdowns, you can probably follow my flowchart. Yes, I'm picking FSU to win it all. I'm looking for some upsets along the way. What about you? Are you playing this braketology game?

I have to tell you, my daughter graduated from FSU, so we're a little biased. By that logic, I should be choosing USF to win it all, because I graduated from USF. But who uses logic?








2 comments:

Rachna Chhabria said...

I used to play basketball in school and enjoyed my early morning sessions with the entire team.

For you I will definitely post about my country, about its culture and hinduism sometime in future.

Emily R. King said...

I tried March Madness once and totally bombed at it. Now I just watch and quietly hope my teams make it to the top!