Pinterest/Interest

Monday, March 5, 2012

Quandary resolved--"The Sendoff"

I want to thank everyone who commented on my quandary about what to work on next. It was a tough decision at first, but I decided to listen to my heart, and my heart says The Sendoff. I love that book. It's something I want to publish.  When I made the decision Friday night in my sleep, and woke up Saturday morning and began revising the first chapter of the book, I was excited, thrilled. I knew I had made the right decision. Thank you all.

4 comments:

Emily R. King said...

Glad to hear it, Richard! :D

David P. King said...

I missed the quandary, but I'm glad you know what to work on next. I posed a similar quandary on my CPs recently. :)

Talli Roland said...

Oh, I missed the quandary! I'm glad you got it sorted, though.

Mark Koopmans said...

Good luck with the revision - and if you need any extra copies of "Blue's Clues" to keep you awake, let me know :)