Pinterest/Interest

Friday, February 22, 2013

Writing More Short Stories

Now that my collection of short stories has been out there a week or so, I've gotten back to writing. I'm still trying to write one short story a week. This week, I'm nearing completion of a new story. Looks like it'll be about 2-3,000 words. I have until tomorrow to finish it for this week, a Monday-Saturday week. I have several other stories in mind and new ideas appearing all the time. So, I'm happy.

I'll say that I'm extremely happy with the sells of The Gunman in Black. Granted, most people would die laughing if they knew how many sells I've had, but I'm ecstatic that I've sold a few copies. I'm amazed, really. The future looks bright to me.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. It's going to be a great year.

Post a Comment