Pinterest/Interest

Thursday, July 3, 2014

What I Like About Where I Live


Through blogging and other internet activity, I 'know' many people whom I would like to know better. One day I came up with the idea of having guest posts by my national and international internet friends about where they live.

Where we live, what we like about it, with whom we live, what we like to do for recreation, so on and so forth, tells us a lot about ourselves.


The response to the initial invitations has been excellent. I've already got several people lined up for guest posts. (If I've invited you and you responded 'yes' but haven't heard from me, then I didn't receive your answer. Please resend it.)


I hope that through these guest posts we all get to know each other a little better. And don't be surprised if one day you receive a request from me to tell us about where you live and what you like about it.

My first guest post will be on July 7th.



No comments: