Pinterest/Interest

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Some of my new paintings

 While Covid stopped me from doing a lot of things I had done previous to it, I continued painting, and am still doing so. Fortunately, I'm gradually returning to a more normal lifestyle, getting out more, taking more chances. We recently went to Epcot and seemed to have not gotten Covid. We got into some very crowded places, such as, restaurants. On the way home, we stopped at Buckie's. That's an experience in itself. If you haven't been to a Buckie's, you've got to check it out. It's like Walmart at a gas station. Anyway, here are a few of my recent paintings. If you want to know more about the paintings, check them out on my Etsy account, Richard P Hughes Artist.


                                                                      Interstellar 1


                                                                        Apocalypse Now


                                                After Hiroshige, Travelers in the Snow at Oi


                                                                      Interstellar 4



No comments: